Saturday, August 26, 2006

Batteries

Yesterday, I submitted a form for a replacement battery for my PowerBook. There has been a lot of crap in the mac news lately on the matter. Some time ago, perhaps a year, there was an issue with certain batteries. I checked the serial number and it wasn't anywhere near those affected. This time however, it is. This is kind of weird since the battery is now well over a year old as I purchased the mac back in March 2005. The battery works fine except that it doesn't last very long. It's not that it has diminished in its carrying capacity. It's just that it never lasted long. Oh well. Perhaps I'll take into work tomorrow for something to do. It's much more enjoyable to play with than the work PCs are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home